Last updated: 23 June 2022.
What Are Cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service, such as:
- Essential cookies - We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
- Session cookies – These are mainly used by online shops and allow you to keep items in your basket when shopping online. These cookies expire when the browser is closed.
Third Party Cookies
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
What Are Your Choices Regarding Cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Where Can You Find More Information About Cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third party websites:
- AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/
- Internet Cookies : A to Z: https://www.verisign.com/en_GB/domain-names/online/implement/what-are-cookies/index.xhtml
Powered by Froala Editor